Eco-Friendly Cornstarch-Based Spoons
Versatile 7″ Utensils for Hot and Cold Delights
Plant Based Materials
No Added PFAS
Renewable 7” Corn-Based Spoons
Durable Corn Plastic Spoons – Strong, Reusable, and Sustainable
Our eco-friendly cutlery is a revolutionary choice for conscientious consumers and businesses alike. Crafted from a crystallized PLA resin derived from corn, a replenishable resource, these utensils represent a sustainable departure from traditional plastics.
What sets these utensils apart is their Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI®) Certification for Compostability, signifying their ability to return to the Earth within a mere 100 days when processed in a commercial composting facility. This ensures that they leave behind no lasting environmental impact, aligning perfectly with eco-conscious values.
But sustainability doesn’t come at the expense of quality. These spoons are as robust and reliable as their petroleum-based plastic counterparts, making them a versatile choice for various food service settings. Whether you’re scooping ice cream, stirring yogurt, or serving oatmeal, these utensils rise to the occasion.
Remarkably, these plant-based spoons are dishwasher-safe and designed for reuse, further minimizing their ecological footprint. To complete the eco-friendly dining experience, you can pair them with matching compostable forks and knives, along with compostable napkins, all available separately in bulk.
In addition, we offer a 7-inch Cornstarch Spoon, an equally eco-conscious alternative made from renewable cornstarch. This versatile utensil is suitable for a wide range of culinary delights, from hot to cold dishes, all while embodying sustainability and environmental responsibility. Its sturdiness and compostable nature make it an excellent choice for businesses and events committed to prioritizing the planet.
- Renewable Material: Our eco-friendly cutlery is thoughtfully crafted from a crystallized PLA resin sourced from corn, a readily renewable and sustainable resource. This conscientious choice not only reduces our dependence on finite petroleum-based plastics but also helps support sustainable agricultural practices.
- BPI® Certified Compostable: The hallmark of our product is its Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI®) Certification for Compostability. This esteemed certification underscores the product’s commitment to environmental responsibility. When disposed of in a commercial composting facility, these utensils break down completely within just 100 days, leaving behind rich, nutrient-rich compost that can be used to enrich soil and support plant growth. This means they have a minimal impact on our landfills and ecosystems.
- Strength and Durability: These eco-conscious utensils do not compromise on strength or durability. Engineered to meet the demands of various culinary applications, from stirring and scooping to serving, these utensils are designed to withstand everyday use in both professional and home settings. This level of durability ensures that they are not only eco-friendly but also practical.
- Versatile Usage: Whether you’re serving up piping hot dishes or chilled treats, our versatile utensils are up to the task. With their broad spectrum of use, these spoons are ideal for everything from soups and stews to ice cream sundaes, yogurt parfaits, and hearty oatmeal breakfasts. Their adaptability makes them a valuable addition to any kitchen or dining establishment.
- Comparable to Traditional Plastics: Despite their eco-friendly composition, these spoons perform on par with traditional petroleum-based plastic spoons. You can rely on them to deliver the same functionality and convenience without compromising your commitment to the environment.
- Dishwasher-Safe and Reusable: Sustainability isn’t just about disposal; it’s also about extending the lifespan of products. Our spoons are not only dishwasher-safe, simplifying the cleaning process, but they are also designed for reuse. This feature encourages consumers to reduce waste by using the utensils multiple times before they eventually compost.